Getting Mentioned on the Pod!

Hello Nerdfighters!

Today, this blog got mentioned on the pod! I wrote in to Dear Hank and John last week about creating the Bath Bomb Compartment (see that post here!) and it was read on today's episode! In fact, most of you who are reading this now probably came here from the pod or the link posted on their Patreon. Welcome! I am completely amazed that all of you have decided to come check this out. I hope you enjoy it!

For those of you interested, Re: Hank and John was mentioned on Episode 127: How to Befriend a Crow at 45:00 and again at 46:30!

Hearing Hank and John Green talk about my work was incredible, and I'm so glad they enjoyed it! When creating this blog, I had a dream of one day being on the pod, but I never knew it would come so quickly! John and Hank are two of my favorite people in the world, so I'm still in shock that this even happened! And I can't thank them enough for sharing this with the community!

I am very excited to join in Nerdfighteria and hopefully create a wonderful community with all of you. If you're enjoying the blog or have any comments, questions, or just want to know more, just leave a comment on any post! I have also created a Twitter account to facilitate discussions! Follow me here: @rehankandjohn

And as always, if you have any suggestions of more dubious advice you'd like me to try out, please let me know!

DFTBA,

Liana

Comments

  1. I love your blog! I heard about it from the podcast and I'm so glad I checked it out c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you try to befriend a crow next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on my list of potentials! We'll see if it actually works out.

      Delete
  3. This blog is so great. I particularly like your interpretations of the dubious advice, making them your own. I'm going to try the granola recipe. Keep up the good work! Hope you get an Instagram too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're enjoying my spin on things. I've been having a great time with it! And let me know how you like the granola!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts!

What is a Mermaid's Diet?

80 Percenting: Putting it To The Test!

The Bath Bomb Compartment!